Health Care Software (HCS) can be provided in different forms depending on how your company wants to be supported. The system has been designed to communicate remotely over an encrypted connection and therefore outsourcing of certain accounting support functions such as Book keeping Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, PAYG, BAS and Superannuation can be prepared by us or we can train your staff so that they can prepare it.
What can be outsourced to us?
- Accounts – Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliation, BAS, PAYG,
- Payroll – PAYG Calculations, Superannuation preparation, Employee Certifications
How can your system be configured to operate HCS?
HCS is a subset of a full accounting system designed to manage business from standard accounting functions such as:
- Bank Account Processing
- Financial Reporting
- BAS, GST, PAYG Superannuation compliance
- Customer Invoicing
- Supply Orders
- Assets Depreciation
- Investments Ledger
However HCS also includes other advanced features such as:
- Payroll Rosters
- Management of Staff Certifications
- Advanced Report Writer
- Document Management System (integrated with many third part programs including Microsoft Office)
- User Access Management (and User Levels) linked to the Payroll module (for example calculating casual pay from time sheets accessed from the staff roster at time of Logging into the system).
- Management Console which enables the Business Manger to decide on which screens appear inside the Management Console for each user. That is the program layout is customizable at run time.
- Email scripts integrated with the Email system and automatic PDF creator.
How can HCS be accessed?
Ideally, so your access is not dependent on your internet connection, HCS can operate locally and be accessed remotely. This makes the operation fast and seemless. However, if you wish to host the database external to your local network, then this can also be accommodated.
What are your options to pay for HCS?
The software can be:
- rented – with or without computer service agreement;
- purchased outright – with or without support.
Contact Us for further details.