Runners Experiencng Pain
Possible causes of pain that runners may experience and that we can help with:
- Lower Back Pain can be symptomatic of disc or joint degeneration, soft tissue strains, or instability issues.
- Pelvic Pain may be due to referred pain from the back, sacro-iliac joint dysfunction or iliopsoas muscle dysfunction
- Hip Joint Pain can be caused by bursitis, tendonoses, muscle imbalances, impingements and arthritis.
- Groin Pain can be caused by an adductor strain, referral from back dysfunction, iliopsoas muscle strain and tendonitis.
- Thigh pain may be caused by referral from the spine, muscle strains and imbalances, or nerve entrapment.
- The causes of knee pain may include arthritis, a tight ITB, patella tracking problems, ligamentous problems, torn cartilage or bursitis.
- Leg, ankle and foot pain can be caused by joints, shin splints, sprains, strains, neuromas, arthritis and plantar fasciitis.